GLOSSARY OF TERMS
• KDF® Media - Atomized Copper and Zinc, also called Redox Media, used to remove chlorine from your water. (See Learn More Section
on website) (For what KDF® actually stands for ask Uncle George (800) 243-8775)
• Crystalline Quartz - Virgin American Crystal used to “energize” the water. Generates "good" negative ions.
• Housing - The outside of the filter unit that holds the cartridge.
• Filter Cartridge - The container that holds the filter media.
• Non-Cartridge Type - Shower filter that is one whole unit. Does not have a replaceable cartridge.
• Red Plug - Plug placed in the inlet of the filter to prevent thread damage. Remove before Installing.
• Shower Arm - Water piping which comes out of your shower wall.
• Wonder Washer - Specially designed rubber washer and brass sleeve found in the inlet of the housing, which prevents washer collapse
and better water seal.
• O-Rings - Rubber rings found inside and outside the filter housings, which acts as gaskets.
• Showerhead - Device attached to the outlet used to deliver water, does not filter water
• Free Available Chlorine (Cl2) - The most commonly found type of chlorine in municipal water supplies.
• Chloramines - The combination of chlorine and ammonia found in some water supplies (NH2Cl).
• Pre-Filter - Sediment filter that removes particulates from water before entering the garden filters.
• Throttle Valve - Device used to turn water off & on with a safety drip to avoid back pressure.
421 S. California Street, Unit D
San Gabriel, CA 91776
Phone: (626) 292-3855
Fax: (626) 292-1454
For Shipping and Orders:
For new dealer inquiries, product questions, and general information:
For all other inquiries:
© Copyright 2018, Rainshower